This webcast provides information on adolescent mental health issues in particular, treatment for emerging disorders.
Rural Health West thanks the following guests:
- Dr Christopher Lee, Clinical Psychologist, Murdoch
- Dr Margaret Lumley, Consultant Psychiatrist, Royal Perth Hospital
- Chris Harris, Clinical Services Manager, Youth Focus
- Allan Colthart, Clinical Coordinator, Drug and Alcohol Youth Service
Topics presented include:
- Personality disorders and neuroplasticity and treatment
- The importance of early intervention and management
- Substance abuse
- Understanding self-harm
- Referral pathways
This webcast has been allocated two Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points by The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and one point by the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine. CPD points are not guarantees and are subject to review by both agencies.