WA Rural and Remote Mental Health Conference – Call for Abstracts
The 2023 WA Rural and Remote Mental Health Conference will be held at the Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges from Wednesday 1 November to Friday 3 November 2023.
The WA Rural and Remote Mental Health Conference has been hosted by WACHS since the event’s inauguration at Northam in 1992 and 2023 marks the 30th year for the conference
Themes and Topics
The Conference title for 2023 is Looking Beyond I People, Resilience and Innovation.
We are now calling for abstracts for oral presentations and poster presentations under the following streams
- Aboriginal mental health: Social and emotional wellbeing
- Boots on the ground: Innovative workforce solutions for rural and remote Mental Health
- Collaborative approaches in rural and remote Mental Health Care
- Moving forward: Technology, research and innovation
- Nothing about us without us: Diversity and inclusion
While these streams are provided for guidance, abstracts may be applicable across multiple streams and all innovative projects, programs, research and initiatives are encouraged to submit. Please note, successful abstracts will be allocated a 20 minute timeslot in the conference program.
Abstracts that align to a conference stream are preferred, but not essential.